Qnubu Press Bolt Manual 1 Ton (plate 12x6cm)
The Qnubu Press Bolt is #2 press in the Qnubu Press family. We´ve created it for professionals who are always on the search of a better essential oil extraction return from their flowers.
This versatile press includes an innovative and manual rotary mechanism, with the one you´ll be able to apply up to 1 Ton.
Time and temperature controls improve the experience, allowing both plates to be used at once.
Plug and Play system provided with the new Qnubu Controller with warning.
Outstanding facts of Qnubu Press Bolt:
- Lathe – manual rotary mechanism
- Top Heat plate
- Bottom Heat Plate
- Digital controller on both Top and Bottom Plates
Thanks to its good volume-to-weight ratio, Qnubu Press Bolt represents a perfect example of a home press. Also characterized by its robust structure that allows a magnificent extraction.
HOW TO WORK IT
What´s Rosin? Rosin technique is known as the botanical extraction through which essential oils are extracted naturally and without solvents. Using pressure and heat, we will obtain our extraction in a fast and effective way.
The technique is really simple:
- We first place our product in between our nonstick Qnubu Extraction Paper,
- We now apply pressure on the chosen product to compress it between both aluminum plates ( pressure time differs from user to user)
- We remove and open the paper to find our extract.
Benefits and Advantages of Rosin Technique:
- Solvent Free (SHO)
- Great Return
- Parameters: Pressure/ Heat / Time
- Speed: Your extraction ready within minutes, no added process
- Terpene Preservation
- Plug and Play System: Connect and ready to use
Manual: Qnubu Press Bolt 1 Ton