Regulation of the on-line store
§1. Definitions and acronyms The names used in these regulations mean:
COOKIES – electronic data collected by the web browser in the memory of the device used by the User
WORKING DAYS – mean all days of the week, excluding Saturdays and public holidays, in accordance with the Act of January 18, 1951 on public holidays (Journal of Laws 1951 No. 4 item 28)
CUSTOMER – means the Buyer or the Customer
CIVIL CODE – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended)
CONSUMER – means a natural person who performs a legal transaction not directly related to his business or professional activity
ACCOUNT – means a password-protected administration panel in the online store assigned to a specific Customer, by means of which the Customer gains access to electronic data related to him, stored by the online store software, allowing for placing orders without re-entering personal data, tracking the history of orders and giving opinions on available products in the shop
BUYER – means a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, purchasing goods from the Seller
POSTAL LAW – the act of 23 November 2012 (Journal of Laws 2012, item 1529)
SPANISH LAW – means generally applicable law on the territory of the Spain
TRANSPORT LAW – the Act of November 15, 1984 (Journal of Laws 1984, No. 53, item 272, as amended)
PRODUCT / GOODS – means a movable item being the subject of a sales contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller
ENTREPRENEUR – means a natural person, legal person and organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf, performing a legal transaction directly related to its business or professional activity
REGULATIONS – this document being a contract template, on the basis of which contracts for the sale of goods and contracts for the provision of electronic services are concluded by the Seller with Buyers and Service Users, in particular specifying the conditions for the sale of goods and the provision of services by the Seller and fulfilling the information obligations imposed on the Users by statute on the Service Provider
COMPLAINT CONCERNING THE GOODS – means, related to the recognition by the Consumer that the goods are defective, the Consumer withdraws from the contract concluded with the Seller or the Consumer’s request to reduce the price or repair or replace the goods with a new one
SERVICE COMPLAINT – means all claims of the Consumer due to him under generally applicable law in connection with improper performance of the service by the Service Provider
SHOP – means the company using the website www.sidbank.pl in order to enable Users to conclude distance contracts with the Seller / Service Provider
SELLER / SERVICE PROVIDER – means the company Breedbros with its registered office in Olaberria, San Luzia 3, 20212, Spain, Gipuzkoa, registered in Hacienda under number: ESY8643428L; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +34695633755
TRADITIONAL WRITTEN FORM – means creating a materialized document with a handwritten signature
SERVICE – means an action undertaken on the basis of a contract for the provision of services by the Service Provider in order to meet the specific needs of the Service Recipient
SERVICE RECIPIENT – means a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using the electronic service provided by the Service Provider
CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT – means the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) UŚOR – means the Act of March 8, 2013 on plant protection products (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). of 2013, item 455)
USER – means a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using the website www.breedbros.com
§2. General provisions
1. The subject of activity of the Store www.breedbros.com l is wholesale and retail trade in products, including accessories for smokers and collectors, seeds, marijuana seeds, literature, hemp products and herbs, using means of distance communication.
2. We do not ship marijuana seeds to countries where they are illegal. To order products available on the breedbros.com website, you must be at least 18 years old – if you are not of legal age, leave this website as soon as possible. In most European Union countries, such as the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Czech Republic, Austria, Great Britain, Ireland, Denmark, Italy and Switzerland, the possession and trade of cannabis seeds is allowed, which does not mean that it is also the case in your country. Before placing an order, we advise you to make sure that it complies with local law, as the contracting authority assumes all responsibility for possible violations of regulations under the law. We do not ship marijuana seeds to the Germany. In countries where the cultivation of hemp is illegal, our products should be treated only as a collector’s product. All information contained in the descriptions of the seeds and on the packaging is for educational and collecting purposes and is not an incentive to break the law. The producers of these products have the sole owner of the rights to the descriptions of the goods and photos.
3. The owner of the online store is the Seller.
5. The Store’s customers can be both Consumers and Entrepreneurs.
6. The Seller informs that the condition for placing an order and registration in the store www.breedbros.com is to read the provisions of these regulations and accept them. The declaration of acceptance of the regulations is not unconditional, because the provisions of the regulations may not infringe the consumer’s rights under the mandatory provisions of Spanish law, and they may not shape the rights and obligations of the consumer in a manner contrary to decency, grossly violating his interests. However, in the event that the User does not accept any provisions of these Regulations, the Seller kindly asks not to place orders and not to create an account. This provision should be interpreted taking into account the content of §11 section 4 of these Regulations.
7. The presentation of goods on the website of the online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but is only an invitation to submit an offer by the User.
8. It is forbidden for Users to provide the online store with illegal content.
9. In relation to contracts concluded with Customers who are Consumers who have their habitual residence outside the United Kingdom, in matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of law generally applicable in the territory of Spain, Pais Vasco shall apply. The application of the relevant provisions of law generally applicable in the territory of Spain, Pais Vasco, however, does not deprive the Consumer of the protection granted to him on the basis of provisions that cannot be excluded by agreement, under the law that is generally applicable in the territory of the country in which the Consumer has his habitual residence.
10. As regards the form of contracts concluded with Customers who are Consumers who have their habitual residence outside the Spain, the law of the country in which the Consumer has their habitual residence shall apply.
11. With regard to the content and form of contracts concluded with Customers who are Entrepreneurs based outside the Spain, who purchase in the Store for purposes related to their business activity, in matters not covered by these Regulations, only the relevant provisions of law generally applicable in the territory of Spain shall apply.
12. The following principles of business conduct apply only to all current and future ordering relationships between Breedbros and the customer. Breedbros does not agree to incorporate any other rules proposed by the client without the written consent of our company
§3. Agreement for the provision of electronic services
1. The User may conclude contracts for the provision of electronic services with the Service Provider on all days of the week, 24 hours a day.
2. The electronic service provided by the Service Provider is free of charge and consists in keeping an account in the online store.
3. In order to create an account in the Store, click on the field with the word “Register”, and then complete and confirm the registration form.
4. In order to correctly fill in the registration form, it is necessary for the User to provide the following data: a) e-mail address, b) password, c) first name, d) surname, e) no. telephone, f) street, g) no. house, h) postal code, i) town, j) no. NIP and company name (in the case of a User who is an Entrepreneur). 5. The contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in maintaining an account in the Store www.sidbank.pl is concluded after the User completes the registration form, when the User approves the entered data by clicking on the field with the word “Register”. The agreement referred to in the previous sentence is concluded for an indefinite period.
6. The Service Recipient may at any time terminate the provision of electronic services to him by the Service Provider by removing his account from the store. Removal of the account by the Customer from the online store means the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
§4. Acceptance and execution of orders for goods
1. Orders from Users are accepted via the website www.breedbros.com, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
2. The User may place orders in the following forms: a) using an account in the store (in this case, when placing an order, it is not necessary to re-fill in the form containing personal data), b) using the order form, by e-mail or by phone.
3. In the case referred to in sec. 2 point b of this paragraph, it is necessary to provide the personal data listed in §3 sec. 3 of these Regulations.
4. In order to place an order using an account in the online store or using the order form, after selecting the appropriate product, click on the field with the word “Add to cart”, thus placing the product in a virtual basket. Next, click on the box with the basket icon in the upper right corner, thus going to the subpage with the list of selected products. After checking the compliance of the content of the list with the selection made, click on the field with the inscription “GO TO CHECKOUT”, thus going to the subpage with your data. Then we need to estimate the cost of the shipment by entering the country, city and postal code to which the shipment is to be delivered. We can create an account in the store by selecting the option “CREATE AN ACCOUNT?”. We can also add a shipping address if it is different than the billing address, if the shipping address is the same as the billing address, uncheck the “SEND TO ANOTHER ADDRESS” box. Below we can add comments to the order and a discount coupon. After completing the above data, you must decide on the shipping method and the form of payment for the order, accept the regulations. After checking the data provided for shipping and the selected options, it is necessary to transfer the content of the order to the Seller by clicking the “BUY and PAY” button. Acceptance of the order placed by the User for execution (and thus the conclusion of a sales contract) takes place at the time of confirmation of receipt of its content by the Seller. The confirmation referred to in the preceding sentence consists in sending by the Seller an e-mail to the User containing the Seller’s contact details, as well as a description of the subject of the contract concluded remotely and the method of payment and delivery chosen by the Buyer.
5. In order to correct incorrectly entered data into the order form, please contact the Seller by phone or e-mail.
6. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the User.
7. The User may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: a) when collecting the parcel from the courier b) in person when collecting the goods at the available collection points. In the case of this form of delivery and payment, orders below Eur 150 and orders exceeding 31 kg in weight require shipping costs to be covered c) prepayment by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account; d) prepayment via PayPal quick electronic payments; e) prepayment using a payment card which can be made via PayPal. f) prepayment using a quick online transfer.
8. The Seller kindly asks the Buyer to provide in the title of the transfer the order number in the e-mail that confirms the acceptance of the order for execution, as this may speed up the delivery of the shipment to the Buyer.
9. The goods are delivered to the Buyer immediately, but at the latest within 14 days from the date of the sale contract, except when the buyer withdrew from the contract, did not pay for the purchased goods or the seller is not able to deliver the goods to the buyer due to its unavailability.
10. The Seller informs the Buyer about the shipment of the product, the shipment number and the issued invoice / bill by e-mail immediately after the parcel is handed over to the courier company or Spain Post.
§5. Delivery of goods
1. The ordered goods are delivered only through professional entities (professionally engaged in transport activities or postal and general services): courier companies “UPS” or Correos Post.
2. The Seller informs that in the event of damage to the shipment in transit, the Buyer has the right (in accordance with the Transport Law) to request the supplier to draw up a damage report in a situation where the supplier does not draw up a damage report on his own initiative. The complaint cannot be processed without the damage report. Any irregularities related to the shipment should be informed immediately, up to a maximum of 3 working days from the date of receipt of the shipment.
3. If the Buyer receives a damage report from the courier, the Seller recommends sending this document (or a copy thereof) to the address of the Seller’s registered office indicated in §1, or email email@example.com, as this may contribute to faster consideration by the Seller of the complaint submitted by the Buyer .
4. The costs of delivery methods available in the Store when ordering goods with a total weight not exceeding 31.5 kg are as follows: a) personal collection at a UPS branch for paying by bank transfer – 8 Eur; b) pickup in person at a UPS branch for payers upon receipt of the order – 8 Eur; c) package for those paying by bank transfer (Spain Correos) – 6 Eur; d) priority cash on delivery for those paying on delivery (Correos Post, UPS) – 8 Eur; e) priority letter for payers to the bank account (Correos Post) – 6 Eur
5. The costs of delivery methods available in the Store when ordering goods with a total weight exceeding 31.5 kg are as follows: a) personal collection at a UPS branch for paying by bank transfer – 35 Eur; b) pickup in person at a UPS branch for payers upon receipt of the order – 38 Eur; c) UPS courier service for payers to the store’s account – 38 Eur ; d) UPS courier service for those paying on delivery – 40 Eur; 6. Upon conclusion of a sales contract for products with a total value exceeding 200 Eur and, at the same time, with a total weight not exceeding 31.5 kg, the delivery is free of charge. You can use the Shipping Calculator to check the shipping costs
Attention ! The shipping price may change if the order includes products that are treated as non-standard elements in accordance with the regulations of the shipping company. In the event of a change in the shipping price, we will contact you immediately by phone or e-mail.
§6. The right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason
1. In accordance with the provisions of the Act on consumer rights, the Buyer who is a Consumer may withdraw, without giving any reason, from a distance contract with the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void. Withdrawal from the contract is possible only if the product has not been used and has not been damaged in any way. The product does not have any permanent traces of use, meaning that it will be delivered in a condition that enables it to be resold as a new product. In the event that another product was added to the purchased goods for free or at a reduced price, it should be sent back together with the returned goods
2. The declaration of withdrawal may be submitted to the Seller by the Seller either by e-mail (by sending an e-mail with the declaration to the address firstname.lastname@example.org) or by sending a written declaration on paper by traditional mail to the following address: Breedbros, Olaberria, 20212, San Luzia 3, Spain, Gipuzkoa. The statement may be submitted by the Consumer on the statutory form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Act on consumer rights. The seller provides a template of the form here. Depending on the consumer’s choice, the statutory form may be sent both by e-mail (as a file attached to the e-mail) and by traditional mail (i.e. on a paper carrier).
3. The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller via the Post Office within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract to the following address: Breedbros, Olaberria, 20212, San Luzia 3, Spain, Gipuzkoa.
4. If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, the Seller shall return to him within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract all payments received from him for the purchase (including the cost of delivering the item), except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Store. However, according to Art. 32 sec. 3 of the Consumer Rights Act, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment until the goods are returned or the Consumer provides proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
5. The costs of returning the goods to the Seller are not reimbursed to the Consumer.
6. The Seller shall refund the payment to the Consumer using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
7. The Seller informs that the right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts: after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract; c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs; d) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life; e) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; f) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items; g) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control; h) in which the consumer has expressly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items; i) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; j) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; k) concluded through a public auction; l) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods,
rental of cars, gastronomy, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision; m) for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
8. The Seller kindly asks the Consumer, unless it is a nuisance for him, to attach to the declaration of withdrawal or the returned goods a confirmation of purchase in the form of a printout of the placed order, receipt or invoice, as this may contribute to accelerating the return of the amounts due to the Consumer by way of withdraw from the contract.
9. Complaints about goods purchased on December 25, 2014 and after December 25, 2014. a) The Seller is liable to the Buyer who is a Consumer for the defectiveness of the goods to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular the provisions on warranty (Articles 556 – 576 (4 ) Of the Civil Code). b) The consumer may submit a complaint in any form (e.g. by phone at +34695633755, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com). c) The Seller will respond to the Consumer’s complaint requests immediately, but at the latest within 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint by the Consumer. d) The claimed product should be sent back via Poczta Polska to the following address: Breedbros, Olaberria, 20212, San Luzia 3, Spain, Gipuzkoa. e) The consumer may submit complaints under the warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt of the goods. f) The Seller kindly asks the Consumer, if it is not a nuisance for him, to attach to the advertised product a confirmation of purchase in the form of a printout of the placed order, a receipt or an invoice, as this may contribute to faster consideration of the complaint. g) The Seller recommends the Consumer, if it is not a nuisance for him, to use the complaint form when submitting a complaint. Using the complaint form is in no case necessary for the complaint to be considered by the Seller, however, it may contribute to the acceleration of the complaint procedure.
10. Complaints about services provided electronically 1. Complaints about services provided by the Service Provider by electronic means may be submitted by the Service Recipient in electronic form (by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider’s e-mail address) or in a traditional written form (by sending a letter to the Service Provider’s seat). 2. The Service Provider will respond to the complaint regarding the service provided electronically within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
§10. Personal data and cookies policy
Due to the entry into force on May 25, 2018, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection or GDPR), we want to provide you with a few information: First of all, we want to maintain your privacy and the security of your personal data and information regarding your online activity, as well as to provide you with the possibility of implementing all your rights in connection with GDPR rights. We also want to provide you with the best-suited marketing content.
Who is the administrator of your data?
The administrator of your data is Breedbros, Olaberria, 20212, San Luzia 3, Spain, Gipuzkoa under number: Y8643428L, here in after referred to as the Administrator.
Why do we want to process your data?
Your data is processed by us in order to provide our services and in the event of giving appropriate consents for marketing purposes. The data is subject to profiling in order to present you the most advantageous and tailored to your preferences offer and to make analyzes that will allow us to improve our services and personalize communication as much as possible. Ensuring greater security of services, including the detection of possible abuse. The data will not be transferred to third countries.
What are the legal grounds for data processing?
The data is processed in order to perform contracts that connect us with you or for direct marketing regarding the Administrator’s products and services in the event of giving appropriate consents, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)
What are your data rights?
The data will be processed until your consent is revoked or for the duration of the contract between us and you and the fulfillment of obligations under the law. You have the right to access your data in order to rectify and delete it and demand that its processing be limited due to your special situation and to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, as well as in the event of consent to withdraw the consent granted at any time, but the withdrawal prior consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
Who to contact for the purpose of exercising your rights?
By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The personal data provided by the Users is collected and processed by Breedbros in accordance with applicable law. The administrator of this data is Breedbros. Users’ personal data are processed by Breedbros for the purpose of providing Services, handling sales transactions and archiving. If you do not consent, you will not receive marketing information from Breedbros. By accepting the regulations, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by Breedbros and its partners. Thus, the User agrees to receive by electronic means to the e-mail address provided commercial information regarding the goods and services of the website and partners of Breedbros. Users’ data and the content of their statements may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. Breedbros provides users with access to their personal data and correcting it. The User has the right to submit a request to stop processing his personal data. Breedbros duly protects the collected personal data through a number of technical and organizational safeguards. The user has the option to disable the option of storing cookies in the web browser. Disabling the option of storing cookies causes the loss of functionality of the Online Store, and in particular prevents placing an order via the form and registration (setting up an account in the Store).
§11. Final Provisions
1. The competent court for settling disputes arising from contracts concluded by Consumers via the online store with the Seller / Service Provider is the court competent according to the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure. However, in accordance with the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001 No. 4, item 25 No. 110, item 1189) and the ordinance of the Minister of Justice of September 25, 2001 on the determination of of the rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer arbitration courts (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 113, item 1214), the customer may submit an application for consideration of the case to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the Provincial Trade Inspector. However, in accordance with §15 of the above-mentioned regulation, such a request is not binding on the Seller / Service Provider (the Seller / Service Provider may, but does not have to agree to the resolution of the dispute by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court).
2. The court competent to consider disputes arising from contracts concluded by the Entrepreneurs with the Seller / Service Provider via the online store is the court in whose district the seat of the Seller / Service Provider is located.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of the law of Spain, in particular the Civil Code, shall apply.
4. The provisions of the Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of Users (including Clients) who are Consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code, they are entitled to under the mandatory provisions of the law of Spain. In the event of a conflict of the provisions of the Regulations with these provisions, the mandatory provisions of the law of Spain shall always prevail.
5. The content of these Regulations may be changed only after informing the Users about the introduced changes at least 7 days before their entry into force. Orders placed before the amendments come into force will be implemented in accordance with the text of the Regulations before the amendments come into force. If the User does not agree to the content of the changes, he / she has the option to delete his account from the Online Store.
6. Promotions in the online store cannot be combined, unless the promotion regulations provide otherwise.
7. These regulations may be reproduced, saved and obtained free of charge by entering the subpage http://www.sidbank.pl/warunki- Sprzedaż.html and printing or saving the html file with the regulations on the computer’s hard drive.
8. This consolidated text of the Regulations is valid from September 1, 2018.
Revievs in the on-line store
1.1. The Online Store customer has the option to voluntarily and free of charge issue an opinion on purchases made in the Online Store. The subject of the opinion may also be an assessment, photo or review of the purchased product in the Online Store.
1.2. After purchases in the Online Store, the Seller sends an email to the Customer asking for an opinion and a link to the online form that allows it to be issued – the online form allows you to answer the Seller’s questions about purchases, evaluate them, add your own description of the opinion and a photo of the purchased product . If no opinion is issued after receiving the first e-mail, the Seller repeats sending the e-mail once seven days from sending the first e-mail.
1.3. The opinion may only be issued by the Customer who made purchases in the Seller’s Online Store.
1.4. The opinions issued by the Customer are published by the Seller in the Online Store and are available to all visitors of the Online Store.
1.5. For the issuance of the opinion, the Seller shall each time grant the Customer who issued the opinion a one-time discount code for purchases in the Online Store with a value of 8% to be used on all products in the Online Store. The rebate code is valid indefinitely. The rebate code is sent to the Customer to his e-mail address provided when making purchases in the Online Store immediately after issuing the opinion.
1.6. The issuing of the opinion may not be used by the Customer for unlawful activities, in particular for activities constituting an act of unfair competition against the Seller, or activities violating personal rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of the Seller or third parties.
1.7. The opinion may only be issued for actually purchased products in the Seller’s Online Store. It is forbidden to conclude fictitious / sham sales contracts in order to issue an opinion. The Seller itself or its employees cannot be the author of the opinion, regardless of the basis of employment.
1.8. The issued opinion may be removed by its author at any time.