Hemp Hoodie Unisex Black
Hemp Hoodie Unisex Black.
Our clothes are made of 100% hemp , cut from scratch and sewn in Poland with attention to detail.
Hemp is one of the longest and most culturally used plants by human. Used not only as food and raw material for the production of textiles, but also – in the Middle Ages – for the production of paper.
Natural hemp fiber is durable, durable and long-lasting.
The fabric of plant fibers, which are empty inside, has insulation properties and absorbs moisture very well (30%). Transports it away from the body and dries very quickly, has antibacterial properties and is resistant to mold. As a result, it is ideally suited for the production of clothing for warm, cooler and humid days, as well as for home use.
Since no pesticides are used to grow hemp, it is (unlike cotton) an anti-allergic product.
Our fabrics are OECOTEX certified.
- The hemp shirt adapts to the natural temperature of our body.
- When it is too hot, the T-shirt will make you feel pleasantly cool
- When it is too cold, it will of course warm your body.
- The 100% hemp fabric is very pleasant to the touch and becomes softer with each wash.
- The production of hemp clothes leaves 5 times less! carbon footprint than cotton production. (Hemp consumes than organic cotton!)
Our hemp clothes are sewn from scratch in Poland by nice dressmakers. Due to the technological possibilities, the order fulfillment time from the hemp textiles department is 7 – 10 days.
|The width of the armpits||Length||Sleeve length|
Check other product: Hemp dungarees