About C02 EFFECT
CO2 Effect is a systemic action product capable of providing easily assimilable nutrients and energy, both at the foliar level and through the roots.
CO2 effect is also the perfect complement for growers who already have carbon fertilization in their grow room and wish to increase their production, since the use of this product will allow the EC to be raised in the nutrient solution and increase the speed of transport. of nutrients from the roots to the leaves without the need to increase the temperature and raise the ET (EVAPOTRANSPIRATION).
With CO2 EFFECT you will easily achieve better results and greater temperature and humidity control in your grow room, helping you prevent unwanted fungal diseases such as BOTRITIS.
The plants increase the flow of sap, favoring a better mobilization of nutrients and water that will reach the apical areas, allowing the plants to metabolize more food without the inconveniences of carbon fertilization:
- You do not need to apply CO2
- You don’t need to stop extraction
- You do not need to increase the temperature of the grow room
- Control of humidity in the room will be easier
With CO2 Effect, plants develop with:
- More roots: Increases root mass, facilitating the absorption of nutrients.
- More growth: Strengthens the vegetative development and vigor of the plant, providing a balanced balance of secondary metabolites that activate growth.
- More flowers and more growth: Promotes the breaking of buds, the generation and maintenance of healthy flowers and inflorescences.
- More weight and more resin: Provides natural activators that favor the conversion of nutrients into reserve substances, increasing the final weight and resin content of the flowers.
- Regenerative effect: Stimulates the generation of vascular tissue and helps plants recover from root and neck rot.
- Protective and repellent effect: It activates the plants so that they generate repellent compounds and reinforces the cell wall, reducing the incidence of diseases.
- Osmo-regulatory effect: Increases the resistance of plants to climatic and biotic factors, provides proline and cysteine precursors that, in addition to increasing the metabolic activity of plants, will act as regulated metabolites.
- CO2 Effect is compatible with any range of fertilizers and its handling is simple
How to use
Fill a tank or container with the amount of water you want to prepare.
Add the recommended dose of CO2 Phase 1 or CO2 Phase 2 depending on the week of cultivation in which you are.
Add Fertilizer to the water until you reach the recommended EC for that week and stabilize the pH between 5.5 and 6.8.
Note: Carry out a foliar treatment with CO2 Effect Phase 1 every week from the beginning until the end of week 5 of the flowering photoperiod.